Is there Arbortech Turbo Plane tool in the woodshop?

Awesome Jerry, thanks. @jerome.johnson25, can you make that date?

1 Like

Yes sir

I finally checked these out. They’re cool. Looking forward to that demo on Wednesday. Thanks, Jerry!

1 Like

Mind if I go live on FB during this demo?

Okay with me.

1 Like

I might be a few minutes late

Truck in shop I’m not going to make it.

@jcarpenter81 Thank you Jerry for bringing your Arbortech tonight! That thing can really hog wood, but it isn’t for anyone who has trouble focusing on what they’re doing. That could go south in a big hurry!

Class was cool, Need more practice still, I’ll come drop my $20 after work tomorrow, are people still donating?

Yes, but we’re still shy of enough to order one. It would be great if we could get another four or five people to chip in.

2 Likes

I’ll pitch in 20.

2 Likes

Plans to buy Turboplane still on?

After going through discussion, I contacted ArborTech and they gave a 25% promocode and email id for Steve, their marketing manager

Govind.

1 Like

Outstanding! Yes, and with the discount, we now have had enough pledged to purchase one!

@doug.wilson, we talked about certification for using this in the wood shop, since they can be dangerous to use. I’d suggest asking @jcarpenter81 about it, since he did the demo for us and owns one.

1 Like

Awesome. I’ll chat with Jerry about it next time i see him. Let’s get it! Next question, do we have a designated grinder for it?

1 Like

I prefer the one with indexable inserts.

My pledge was pledged yesterday!!!