Inkscape

Would you have a class on Inkscape? I’ve never used it and would love to learn how to do it for my sublimation.

Thankyou

Lisa Fulbright

···

Sent from my T-Mobile 5G Device
Get Outlook for Android

3 Likes

We have a few inkscape masters, and at least one award winning gimp artist. I can’t think of anyone else that does sublimation.

I’ve seen inkscape classes before, but if you need a tutor that shouldn’t be hard to find either.

Keep us posted on your projects too by the way. That’s something I want to learn but don’t have the time to do the stuff I do know lol.

2 Likes

Where could I find a tutor?

···

From: noreply=talk.makeict.org@mg.makeict.org noreply=talk.makeict.org@mg.makeict.org on behalf of James Seymour via MakeICT Forum noreply@talk.makeict.org
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2024 8:14:18 AM
To: g.l.dieselpower@hotmail.com g.l.dieselpower@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Inkscape

james.a.seymour Director of Pansophy and ERP Area Lead
April 24

We have a few inkscape masters, and at least one award winning gimp artist. I can’t think of anyone else that does sublimation.

I’ve seen inkscape classes before, but if you need a tutor that shouldn’t be hard to find either.

Keep us posted on your projects too by the way. That’s something I want to learn but don’t have the time to do the stuff I do know lol.

Participants: Info (12)

1 Like

@LaDeana Dockery do you know a good or at least fun-ctional inkscape tutor, or is there a class in the works?

1 Like

Actually, lisa do you mind if I move this to the main forum, maybe someone will pop up.

1 Like

That would be great!

···

From: noreply=talk.makeict.org@mg.makeict.org noreply=talk.makeict.org@mg.makeict.org on behalf of James Seymour via MakeICT Forum noreply@talk.makeict.org
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2024 10:18:24 AM

james.a.seymour Director of Pansophy and ERP Area Lead
April 24

Actually, lisa do you mind if I move this to the main forum, maybe someone will pop up.

Participants: Info (12)

2 Likes

Hey MakeICT, Lisa here needs some instruction on Inkscape.

is there an Inkscaper that can do this?

1 Like

@kim occasionally does Inkscape classes. Kim - got any plans for one soon?

2 Likes

I can also help people with the basics of Inkscape, GIMP, and Blender

Recently I’ve been training myself on KdenLive and Cakewalk

How can I get ahold of you?

···

From: noreply=talk.makeict.org@mg.makeict.org noreply=talk.makeict.org@mg.makeict.org on behalf of Diana Bell via MakeICT Forum noreply@talk.makeict.org
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2024 12:07:44 PM

Moon_Goddess MakeICT Member
April 24

I can also help people with the basics of Inkscape, GIMP, and Blender

Recently I’ve been training myself on KdenLive and Cakewalk

1 Like

Hey Gemma thanks for the reminder I was planning to do one in May! Just threw it on the calendar for Sunday the 12th:

http://makeict.wildapricot.org/event-5710671

3 Likes

I tried to send you a private message but it says your account is no longer active.

They don’t have a forum account - it looks like this was sent through email.

1 Like

Oh, I didn’t want to post my email and phone number publicly.

Please email me @ g.l.dieselpower@hotmail.com

···

From: noreply=talk.makeict.org@mg.makeict.org noreply=talk.makeict.org@mg.makeict.org on behalf of Diana Bell via MakeICT Forum noreply@talk.makeict.org
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2024 8:16:14 AM

April 25

Oh, I didn’t want to post my email and phone number publicly.

1 Like

I did

If it would be easier here is my number. 3163476025

···

Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2024 2:42:19 PM

April 25

I did