Indiegogo Fence Sitting

Is anyone kind of on the fence about donating to the indiegogo campaign?

We need $12k to meet the required minimum for the payout from indiegogo by October 31st.

I’m thinking about donating but it’d probably be on the last day. I don’t have a problem making a donation (preferably not $12k, lol), but is anyone having a reservation about donating?

I understand that we’re getting close to the gift making season and employment has been sketchy everywhere, but is there something that can be done to help relieve some worries?

3 Likes

I had been holding off myself, but I went ahead and did the 5 year membership. I am also watching, and I am willing to make an additional donation if necessary.

4 Likes

I gave what I could Im tapped out

3 Likes

I’m awaiting my husband decision on how much I can spend. I’m hoping to do the 3 years.

2 Likes

I think it’s natural to have reservations and I would prefer people went for the memberships as I think it the best return on your investment and a way in which we can make a commitment to you as well. This is the last minute though. This funding is what we need to see this project completed.

3 Likes

Don’t forget that in addition to a straight donation, you also have the option of sponsoring a maker who doesn’t have the resources to make a long-term commitment. Not only does MakeICT receive the funds, but you’ve just added a (very grateful) maker to our community.

5 Likes

I’m also still waiting on Spirit to publish the indiegogo link in their daily news article. It may be Wednesday before that happens, but hopefully we will see a few new faces apply.

3 Likes

Please share on your Facebook too get the word out I got a few ppl interested from my drone flying club you just never know when someone might be on the verge of making a decision to join and this might be the spark but only if we get the word out to them.
Also if you know a make ICT member who dont get on forms they might not know about this opportunity

2 Likes

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone that donated to the indiegogo campaign.

I was pretty worried about coming up short but it was a nice surprise to see that we are more than $3000 past our goal this morning. :slight_smile:

Thank you guys, you all are awesome!

8 Likes

Past $5000 now! Woo Hoo!

2 Likes

I got 6 months, not what I was hoping for. We’re at 117% funded and over 41,000

1 Like