Hydro dipping

Anyone know where I could get access to hydro dipping equipment? I simply don’t have any room for more large tools.

No, I have never heard of it before … but THAT’S COOL … I want to play.

What equipment is needed aside from an appropriately sized tub of water and the graphic you want to apply?

1 Like

I’ll be honest with you I’m in the beginning of the learning process want to be able to hydro dip my cnc plasma cut art adventually!

I really don’t think there is much equipment needed. I was thinking about doing a workshop hydro dipping with spray paint as a fun summer activity for teens.

2 Likes

I’ve done it with Tobias in our backyard. Large tub of water and $17 worth of spray paint it was pre-pandemic and I can’t remember or find what we did.

1 Like

I’m surprised we haven’t had workshops on this. I was thinking of the paint on water the other day to marble paper.

2 Likes

I was thinking of doing a workshop on hydro-dipping during the summer as part of a series of easy to do art/crafting projects for older kids/teens. It would have to be an outside activity given I had some negative feedback on the forum when exploring the topic with the potential for fumes.

2 Likes

Please keep me posted! A week in advance and I can definitely get off work!

1 Like

I’m not a teen but interested in process

2 Likes