Hydraulic Press

I’m wondering if anyone here has or knows of a machine shop that has a large hydraulic press that would do a small job for me.

I have a auger bit for a post hole digger that is bent slightly. I’m wondering if a press might be able to bend it back.

Any ideas?

Steve

Most likely it can fit in my press. Straightening success will depend on how bad it is now and how perfect you want it… If it is just a matter of laying it in the press and pushing the lever, probably a 5 minute or less job. I’m planning on being at maker Monday tonight…

Jeff

I’ll try to come tonight too and talk to you about it.

Steve

Steve, Forgive me! Had an emergency in the shop. Dad in his failing health is in need of assistance in some auto repair that MUST be done tonight so Mom can get on the road to my brothers. I’m not in the loop as to why it is so pressing, but nevertheless I am here. If you are up for a drive and have the part with you, give me a call and I’ll give you the address of the shop. If it isn’t too bad we might be able to fix it tonight, it is no burden as I am happy to help a fellow maker!

Jeff

7O8O3l6 cell

7442841 shop

No worries. I’ll catch up with you later.

Steve