How to teach a class 2/20

I am thinking of doing a “How to teach a class” class on Tuesday the 20th at 6pm. If you are interested, tell me and I will put it on the schedule. If you need a different date or time, tell me and I will try to accommodate.

3 Likes

I got a taker… so we are on for that date and time. If you want a class and cannot make that, tell me what times/dates will work for you.

2 Likes

I can’t make Tuesday nights :sob:
But I am pretty flexible otherwise!!!

1 Like

Let’s see how we feel after the meetings on Thursday and maybe we will just have an impromptu class. If it doesn’t work out, I will put another on the schedule.

···

On Mon, Feb 12, 2024 at 10:56 AM Tricia Cortes via MakeICT Forum <noreply@talk.makeict.org> wrote:

| r3mm13 Committee Lead
February 12 |

• | - |

I can’t make Tuesday nights :sob:
But I am pretty flexible otherwise!!!

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

2 Likes

I’d like to do it.

2 Likes

I have one on the schedule.

3 Likes

I’m interested, and that date and time work for me

1 Like

I have signed up.

1 Like

I would like to review the class. Do I need to sign up?

1 Like

The class is free… the only real reason to sign up is so I know who will be attending and it will save me time in adding you to the class. But if it is hard for you, just don’t and I will use you as an example for people who haven’t signed up :slight_smile:

···

On Saturday, February 17, 2024 at 08:43:35 AM CST, Thad Lowrance via MakeICT Forum noreply@talk.makeict.org wrote:

| Thad
February 17 |

• | - |

I would like to review the class. Do I need to sign up?

1 Like

I don’t see the link in this thread, and examples are a good way to teach.

1 Like

The link is in the calendar event, but don’t sweat it … just show up. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll have to cancel, LaDeana, sorry! If you do more, though, I do want to attend.

1 Like

No problem…I’m sure I will

···

On Tue, Feb 20, 2024 at 1:35 PM Gretchen Koch via MakeICT Forum <noreply@talk.makeict.org> wrote:

| Gretchen MakeICT Board Member
February 20 |

• | - |

I’ll have to cancel, LaDeana, sorry! If you do more, though, I do want to attend.

1 Like