Hi, I'm New Here!

Hi, my name is Ann Hathaway. Yeah, for real. But I was Ann Hathaway before she was born, and I married into it! :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m tickled to find this place and am looking forward to making some stuff! My interests are drawing, painting, crochet, knitting, embroidery, paper craft, jewelry making, glass art/mosaics, pottery, wood carving, lettering arts/calligraphy, book making…kind of an endless list! I just like making stuff, and excited to get started at MakeICT!

I am a Certified Zentangle Teacher (CZT), and have been teaching in the Wichita area for seven years, holding classes at various venues including Hobby Lobby and libraries. If you’re not familiar with Zentangle, you can read about it on my website here: http://deepmagictangles.blogspot.com under the “What Is Zentangle” tab - and can check out my gallery!

5 Likes

Ann!

Welcome to the community! Sounds like you’ll be a calming soul! Zentangles look really cool, and a great way to center oneself!

2 Likes

Hi Ann! I’m pretty new here, too. I’ve jumped right in and love it! I’m a folk art style painter and love learning. Can’t wait to meet you.
Mary

2 Likes

Hello Ann,
Your talent sounds exciting and can’t wait to learn Zentangle. Welcome to MakeICT and I’m looking forward to getting to know you. Have fun and enjoy.
Angelita Mejia

2 Likes