Hi, I'm Corina! ☺️

Hello! I’m Corina

Picture added while I figure out how I change the one this forum is pulling from. :sweat_smile:

I heard about this place from a handful of friends, and finally got around to joining. I am excited for the community aspect of this, but above and beyond I hope to learn things I can create with my hands, more for the experience of making them than anything else. I hope to prove to myself I can do these types of things, it’s nice to have the evidence in your hands, and a community around to help you learn.

So I’ll probably take random classes of almost anything. Ceramics probably is at the top for me, and eventually it would be awesome to find people to figure out how to do stained glass work with. I have a ton of things in my life in transition so I’ll probably dip my toes in slowly.

I’m kinda shy but totally down to chat if you see me around. If you want to teach me how to do something while I help you with a project hit me up! My free time is evenings and weekends.

See you around!

10 Likes

Welcome! We have a lot of interest in stain glass and have had some supplies donated. There’s been talk of forming a committee but nothing has come to life just yet.

2 Likes

Hi friend!

2 Likes

Welcome to the Maker Family.

2 Likes

Hello, I can help with stained glass. I’m not super experienced but can teach what I know, just got done moving last night so it’s probably gonna be a bit before I can make it out again. Soon hopefully though.

3 Likes

welcome corina

2 Likes

Great to see you here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome.

2 Likes

Oh I blame you for all of these white folks suddenly welcoming me. Hi friend! :black_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Changing your profile image is easy. At the upper right corner click on your current picture. The on the silhouette of a person (farthest right). Then the gear for preferences. Second thing down.

3 Likes

I believe it pulls from Gravatar if you have that set up.

2 Likes

Welcome!

1 Like

Feel free to send me a message if it does start coming to life!

Thanks! No rush, I am dabbling in ceramics but am down to see about doing something when you have time! I was guessing trying to catch a soldering class would be good, though it looks like I’ll need to talk to someone about that because I couldn’t afford the classes when they were last offered (but I could now!)

Oh I don’t have any classes in December, because I spaced off replying to an email. PM me and we can work something out.

1 Like

Greetings! I do stained glass, and would love to do a class, i just havent taken the “how to teach a class” class. I found this post by doing a search for “stained glass” on the forum so i could guage interest. Id like to get something started after the holidays.

Regards, Ralph

3 Likes

I would be interested for sure!

1 Like