Hi I’m Kira!

Hello everyone! I joined a bit ago and wanted to say hi to the community. I’m currently in college for psychology but have a true passion for ceramics and art! I want to get back into woodworking but that will have to wait when I’m less busy.

Also, I’ve been involved with ceramics since freshmen year of high school and have taught a little ceramics before. I thought it would be cool to do a class at Make ICT for intro to throwing and maybe other things. (Like maybe how to make a hollow donut sculpture on the wheel) Would love to know if there is any interest! However, I would be a little more charge than others just because I’m a broke college student.

I’m looking forward to meeting more of you all!

8 Likes

Before the pandemic we had 2 different people teaching the wheel on a regular basis. I believe you would be welcome and whatever you charge will be just right for you. I personally try to make $30 an hour when teaching but it doesn’t always happen.

Oh okay. Thank you for the advice! Yeah I feel like it would be two hours at least so idk how that would work but we’ll see!

1 Like