Hi! I am Madi!

Hello everyone I am super excited to be a part of MakeICT! I do all kinds of art but mainly joined to be a part of the ceramics studio, though after attending maker Monday I am interested in trying out new things in the other areas and learning all I can! Can’t wait to do my first class and become a full member!

8 Likes

Welcome !!

1 Like

Welcome! Glad to have you. Feel free to add to the #what-are-you-making category, its a great place to showcase your work, document your projects, and get feedback.

Also don’t hesitate to post on any of the major area tags to ask questions, seek 1 on 1 instruction, and generally find advice and information on anything. For example, the woodshop and metal shop both have safety classes, and some extra “Authorized Personnel” classes for specific equipment, but a good portion of intimidating tools can be used with only a safety class. If you aren’t confident about trying them out for the first time on your own, most experienced members are happy to lend a hand and show the ropes. Never feel like you have to learn on your own.

2 Likes

Welcome!

1 Like