Help with the longarm?

Hello, I’ve been authorized to use the longarm and plan to schedule some hours in the next week or so but I would feel better using it with someone else guiding me somewhat. I’m pretty familiar with the machine but have only used it once during my training session with June. Would there be some time soon that one of you may be in the textile room in case I need some guidance? Thank you.

2 Likes

Just post when you’ll be there and we will see who might be there or availsbke to join you. We are all happy to help.

5 Likes

Thanks June. I have reserved the longarm for Thursday, May 11 from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm. I would be great if someone could be there with me to answer some of my questions. I’m sure I will have some. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The reservation isn’t showing up so I will put it on. I should be able to join you. We can fix the reservation thing then.

1 Like

Thank you June. See you then.

1 Like

I often accidentally put an event only on my calendar, You really have to watch closely when you make the event. (There is a little pull-down for the calendar it is going to.) Also watch it when you make your next event or sometimes you accidentally put one of your events on the calendar… yeah… I might have done that too. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you. I’m still trying to figure it out. Haha

1 Like