Help with my ender 3 pro

After reading about the meetings and the possibility of classes, I would greatly appreciate some help with my ender 3 pro!! Possibly my P1P as well! When is the next meeting and who do I need to contact?
Thanks!!
Email is dfull728@cox.net

4 Likes

We currently have a 3D printer group meeting on the calendar every other other Wednesday. Assuming you aren’t a member you’ll need to ring the doorbell to get in. Attendance is pretty low, but I’m almost always there, assuming I don’t do anything dumb like lock my keys in the house. If you’re having a physical issue with your printer it helps if you can bring it in so we can look over it together.

3 Likes

Christian, I will plan on being there this Sunday for the class, can I bring it with me then?

···

On Jun 7, 2023, at 5:18 PM, Christian Kindel via MakeICT Forum noreply@talk.makeict.org wrote:

| Christian MakeICT Member
June 7 |

• | - |

We currently have a 3D printer group meeting on the calendar every other other Wednesday. Assuming you aren’t a member you’ll need to ring the doorbell to get in. Attendance is pretty low, but I’m almost always there, assuming I don’t do anything dumb like lock my keys in the house. If you’re having a physical issue with your printer it helps if you can bring it in so we can look over it together.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

1 Like

What is the address?

1 Like

5920 East Mount Vernon Street, 67218 in Wichita, Kansas

1 Like

Yeah, we can take a look at it tomorrow after the class.

1 Like