Help in textiles needed

Thank you. I will. This is a whole new world.

1 Like

It is but from the little I have interacted with you you seem to be a very caring and competent person, that is a great bonus for your husband in this stiuation.

1 Like

Thank you. We are doing what we can. 24/7 monitoring is required and if rehab doesn’t have staff we will do as we did at the hospital during the strike.

1 Like

Hi June! I’m sorry to hear about your husband and I hope he is doing better as well. I can help with maker Mondays if needed. I spend a lot of my time in the textiles room during the days. I am familiar with the brother and serger machines. I have been waiting on an authorization class for the sailrite and other machines, so if someone can help me with that I would love that! :grin: Let me know if you need me there and I will be there!

1 Like

@Malissa - can you help with the remaining classes? Itvwoukd be great if Meghan could help us out with Textiles.

2 Likes

I’ll be there Monday night then! :grin:

1 Like

Thanks. I appreciate it.

June Huie

Huie BizTech Consulting
jhuie@huiebiztech.com

316-641-8635
Business and Technology Consulting for Today and into the Future

···

On Sun, Jul 2, 2023, 9:46 AM Meghan Anderson via MakeICT Forum <noreply@talk.makeict.org> wrote:

| manderson MakeICT Member
July 2 |

• | - |

I’ll be there Monday night then! :grin:

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

1 Like

I would love to help out but Ive never used a serger and need authorization on the leather machines. If someone can help with that I can help with Maker Mondays

4 Likes

I can do long arm authorizations. I’ve already had one person reach out.

3 Likes

That would be wonderful. I can’t be back for a while.

2 Likes

I can also do long arm authorizations. Sunday I will be at the site working on a quilt through the afternoon of anyone wants to drop in and see the long arm in action.

2 Likes

I have a meeting at 2 at Studio School might just drop by after to say hi

2 Likes

I feel I’m too new for any authorizations as I’m still figuring out the ins and outs of the Gammil. But I sure would be happy to help with Maker Mondays and anything else in the textile room that needs attention. I’m not authorized on the Serger but I have an identical one at home.

2 Likes

@ddunlap I can answer any questions you have if you want to drop by tomorrow.

2 Likes

Great! I’ve been wanting to meet you.

···

On Sat, Jul 8, 2023 at 3:15 PM Rayna Fisher via MakeICT Forum <noreply@talk.makeict.org> wrote:

| RFisher MakeICT Member
July 8 |

• | - |

@ddunlap I can answer any questions you have if you want to drop by tomorrow.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

1 Like

Thank you to all our wonderful sewists and quilters for jumping in to help. I am hoping that textiles will continue to be our happy place with great sharing and caring.

3 Likes

Ill be there at noon probably through 7pm. Depends on how hard of a design I settle on lol.

3 Likes

I refuse to let it be any other way. I cant take on a major role like leaders and committees members do due to other responsibilities but I can at least help out in smaller ways.

4 Likes

@lichandlibertine here you go Logan either myself or @RFisher will be able to authorize you. Just shoot over a time you want to get authorized.

4 Likes

So sorry to hear this! If you need help for anything just let me know!

3 Likes