Help for this morning

Hello! I used to be a member but haven’t been there for over a year. My son and I would like to use some of the laser cutting machines today if possible. We would sign up for membership when we get there. Would anyone be around to let us in this morning at around 11:00 or 11:15?

This is a little late, but if you renew your membership online, your badge should start with working pretty quickly thereafter.

I’m late to this but could meet you before the holiday party tomorrow if it’s quick.

just a warning though I took a vacation day last wednesday so I could have the place to myself, weekday and all, and four of us were there to laser cut! we tag teamed but… it’s christmas, the odds of running in on a saturday and cutting some stuff out are low, we’d have to do a calendar reservation

Hello! Thank you for your reply. You’re actually the person Rustin recommended I talk to. We stopped by on Saturday. Rustin told us that my son, who is now 16, and who went through the orientation at age 14, would need to go through the orientation again, and then get with you to either schedule some time to check off or test out of the safety class on the laser cutting machines, or find out when the next safety class is. My son is a fairly responsible kid, and he has used the machines before, and I think he did go through the safety class, but it’s been a couple of years, and I honestly think it would probably benefit him to go through it again. Although, he did take an engineering class at school last fall and used laser cutting machines at the school. So I guess it would be up to you. Unfortunately, he’s not going to be able to make it to an orientation class until January. And then at that point we would contact you about using the machines. So with all of that said, I will plan on getting in touch with you once we have an orientation class under his belt again. And we can go from there. Thank you and I’ll talk to you soon. Have a Merry Christmas!

Brynne Christensen

P. S. I’m not sure how to contact Rustin directly, and I would like to let him know that we are not planning on going to the orientation on Tuesday like we talked about possibly doing. If there’s any way you could pass this on to him, I would so appreciate it. Thanks!

···

From: noreply=talk.makeict.org@mg.makeict.org noreply=talk.makeict.org@mg.makeict.org on behalf of Kim Burton via MakeICT Forum noreply@talk.makeict.org
Sent: Saturday, December 16, 2023 2:45:37 PM
To: sister_brynne@hotmail.com sister_brynne@hotmail.com
Subject: [MakeICT] Help for this morning

kim Past President
December 16

I’m late to this but could meet you before the holiday party tomorrow if it’s quick.

just a warning though I took a vacation day last wednesday so I could have the place to myself, weekday and all, and four of us were there to laser cut! we tag teamed but… it’s christmas, the odds of running in on a saturday and cutting some stuff out are low, we’d have to do a calendar reservation

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

This is great to know, thank you!

···

From: noreply=talk.makeict.org@mg.makeict.org noreply=talk.makeict.org@mg.makeict.org on behalf of Paul via MakeICT Forum noreply@talk.makeict.org
Sent: Saturday, December 16, 2023 2:01:03 PM
To: sister_brynne@hotmail.com sister_brynne@hotmail.com
Subject: [MakeICT] Help for this morning

shack MakeICT Member
December 16

This is a little late, but if you renew your membership online, your badge should start with working pretty quickly thereafter.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.