Hello World!

Hello there! My name is Brooke, and it’s so nice to meet you all! I heard about this little place through my therapist, and I thought it’d be nice to join and see what it’s all about!

My interests primarily revolve around drawing and sewing, but I like to do some sculpting with odd materials here and there. I love to make fursuits (mascot costumes of original anthropomorphic characters) and I really enjoy creating stories and drawing my characters that are included in them! I also happen to do a lot of portraiture work, as well as cartoons and semirealism. If you ever need a portrait done or a halloween costume, i’m your gal!

Right now i’m trying to additionally teach myself how to code and read in other languages through Duolingo and Sololearn, but I get distracted a little too easily and wind up forgetting to do my lessons every day.

I hope to get to meet more of you and get to know you all better in person soon! I really look forward to seeing what everyone has to offer and to support everyone in their endeavors!!!

4 Likes

Welcome! Can’t wait to see your costumes and what else you come up with in Textiles.

1 Like

Welcome! Don’t feel too bad I’ve been ignoring duolingo too.

For code check out Codecademy!

Can’t wait to see those costumes finished! They look awesome!

2 Likes

Welcome and I think you found the right place for your creativity

2 Likes

Welcome aboard look forward to seeing you in the space!!! Glad you found us!!!

Yeah… welcome to the space

1 Like

Welcome! Was nice to meet you the other day.