Hello, my name is Andrew

I just learned about MakeICT last week, and immediately joined on! I’m mainly interested in woodworking and ceramics, but after orientation i’m pretty inspired to take a number of different classes. My main project ill be working on is building an electric guitar in the wood shop, and taking pictures of the process along the way.

I’m still working on getting my key application filled out, just needing to talk to a couple of board members to complete it.

but anyway i’m really looking forward to meeting and talking with you all!

1 Like

We have breakfast tomorrow at Jimmy’s egg to discuss issues. Your welcome to join and get a couple signatures that way. There will also be several of us at Maker Monday.

Awesome, ill try and make it this Monday, only problem is i have work until 5:30 and then have to be in class at butler by 7:15. I’m taking the wood shop safety class this upcoming Wednesday so i was hoping there may be a board member or two around then.

1 Like

We have Ceramics Tuesdays on off weeks from Maker Mondays (check the calendar for dates). It’s a good way to make it in and get oriented to the Ceramics Studio and practice with some clay.

1 Like