Hello MakeICT! I'm Cody

Hello all!
I’m Cody, for awhile I’ve heard about MakeICT, and the idea has always been great to me. I don’t know why it took me so long to finally apply for a membership but I’m super excited to sharpen my hobbiest skills and learn new skills along the way. From skimming the forum’s it seems like there is a lot of great people in this community and I’m happy to be a part of it!

I’ve been around Wichita my entire life aside from a 3.5yr stint traveling the US for work. I’ve worked aviation for 8.5 roughly and repairing wind turbine blades for 2 years. I started at WATC for a trade degree in composite fabrication and repair, it’s been a passion ever since. Anything dealing with fiberglass, carbon fiber, or Kevlar is my bread and butter. I’m more than happy to share my knowledge on anything related to composites if anybody is needing any help or advice.

My wife, Kat and I just got married 2 weeks ago and she’s been my rock. She’s been superwoman to help push and motivate me to put my knowledge and skills to the test. We have an almost 2 year old son who is the light of our life and makes every day feel like the best day, we’ve been extremely blessed for the life we have. I genuinely feel like a lucky man.

Glad to be here and looking forward to meeting you guys over time!
Hope you all have a great week and remember to have fun! :smiley:

• Cody
16 Likes

Congrats on the wedding and welcome to the MakerSpace!

1 Like

Happy to have you among us!

2 Likes