Hello I'm Andi Lee!

Hey everyone! I need to finish my membership application (although I’m pretty sure I lost my signature page), I’ve only been wanting to join since the first year you opened! Anyway I’m a 34 year old single mom, living in Riverside, working part time from home as a video production artist (was full time before covid hit), and occasional actress and singer. Also was working as a stagehand at the arena before it closed. I love to build and craft and sew things, but my current big project is going to be turning a school bus into a tiny home (if my low ball bid wins the auction)! I’d love to help out with the move to the new building and getting things set up if you need it. I’ve got lots of free time now while things are still somewhat shut down.

3 Likes

Welcome @Andilee86 glad you found your way here. @Paula is overseeing volunteers. I’ll cross my fingers that you’ll win the bus. One of the areas we’d like to start in the new building is audio visual.

1 Like

Hi Andi Lee! I’m excited to meet you and talk about your project. I’ve watched many videos on conversions… vans, school busses, enclosed trailers ect… it will be interesting to see your design. Good luck with your bid!
We are meeting for RE-MAKEICT TUESDAYS AT6 PM. We’ll have specific tasks for the evening selected and additiinal projects to volunteer to work on during the week. . Please RSVP for Tuesday if youre interested. My contact info paula.pankratz@makeict.org

3 Likes

Welcome to group