Hello From Simon

First, I have to apologize for being one of many dormant members. I joined enthusiastically many months ago, but my personal woes (passing of my wife) proved to be endlessly demanding. I remain extremely busy with my work; I buy, sell and restore orchestral stringed instruments. Perhaps at some point I can lend my talents to some at MakeICT as my life stabilizes.
In the meantime, I’m watching with interest the possible transition from East Douglas and the inevitable growing pains of a young organization. I will try to become more involved this Fall, and doubtless you’ll see my humble opinions pop up in other topics.
Keep up the ggod work; I’ll catch up soon!
Simon McHugh

1 Like

Welcome, we look forward to your feedback.

Hi Simon,

Glad to hear you’re still wanting to get involved in our space.

It would be great to have you share your many talents and insights with us!

Plus your experiences as a small business owner in Wichita would be great to have as well.

I look forward to seeing you at MakeICT sometime soon!

Cheers,

Curt Gridley

Hi Simon. Very sorry to hear of your loss. It would be great if you could lend your talents to the space. I just love learning new stuff! Don’t be dormant. When you get some time come to visit and make something… it is therapeutic.

1 Like

Hi Simon, I’m sorry for your loss. I purchased a violin from you last year and you were great to deal with. Hope to see you around.

Tony

I hope to have the laser running by fall :wink: so you can try it out when you are back around the space.

Nice to hear from you again.

Hi Simon. My sincerest condolences on your wife’s passing. There is so much change when you start living solo. It can be overwhelming. I hope you find solace, perhaps even joy, in being a part of the community.
Welcome to the group. I look forward to meeting you.
Gail