Hello Everyone! :)

Hi Everyone!

I joined back in April and have recently been super active in the textiles room :slight_smile: I went through almost the entire barrel of “scraps” :rofl: and started sewing together a “scrap quilt” and a scrap jacket! (Pictures attached!) If anyone has any scraps, please bring them in! I love re-working and making new things out of them :slight_smile:

Also: I am wanting to take an authorization class on the Techsew and Sailrite machines. Can someone point me in the right direction for that?

Thanks in advance and I look forward to meeting everyone :slight_smile:

10 Likes

We have hundreds of scraps in the scrap bags in the the big bag under the rolling cutting tables. Feel free to use those. We only packaged them up to get them out of the way and to give away. There are a lot of quilt quality scraps as well. Go for it.

6 Likes

That’s awesome! I was going to ask someone about those bags but normally I am the only one in there throughout the daytime. Thank you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This makes my heart happy . These are amazing, thanks for sharing and showing what scraps can be made into. Thanks for keeping it out of the landfill as well.

3 Likes

I just love your creativity and enthusiasms over Textiles. I have zero talent in that area but I LOVE seeing the amazing things people make. I love creativity in all forms

2 Likes