Hello all, I'm just checking things out to see if this is for me

I’ve been 3d printing for 5 almost 6 yrs. I do it mostly for hobby but would like it to be a full time thing which knows if that will happen. I love to make models to paint and display as well as parts to fix things or improve things or to fill a need. I currently have 3 printers and will be getting a 3rd soon. I have a tronxy x5s, Anet a8 nodded with am8 frame and prusa mk3 build plate, an elegoo mars resin printer and will be getting a phrozen transform at the end of the month. I sold one of your members my.old prusa mk3s with the mmu2s upgrade a few months back and he said I should check it out so who knows, maybe I will see ya soon.

3 Likes

I love to make models to paint and display as well as parts to fix things or improve things or to fill a need.

Yup you belong here. Welcome and I hope to see you around. It sounds like you have some great experience you can share, I hope you get involved!

1 Like

Thank you james, I think I might try to come for a tour at the end of February or first of march.

Yeah… come check us out… we have several people with small herds of 3D printers :slight_smile:

Will do, cant wait to meet someone like minded people.

1 Like