Happy Thanksgiving!

I’m mostly thankful for my loving puppers, Abby.

I’m also thankful for MakeICT. We’re not only making projects, we’re building community. It isn’t always easy, but it’s worth it. I’m learning every day from you lot! Getting valuable lessons and insights from an amazingly diverse group of folks, and I hope you can say the same.

7 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving. I’m also grateful for my 3 Dogs, makeict, friends and my family. I hope to continue learning and growing with makeict and the wonderful creative people I meet every day!

6 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving! I’m thankful for so much - my health, my children and other family, friends, my career, my entire menagerie, and the entire MakeICT community :heart:

5 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving all! I’m thankful for my family, my health, and the MakeICT community. I’m also thankful for the ability to volunteer and learn skills outside my skills set at the makerspace, that lead to me getting my current position supporting another nonprofit.

5 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving!!! I just wanted to say that I am thankful for the many members @ MakeICT that love helping each other. That love sharing their knowledge and skills with others. That volunteer their time to keep the building clean and safe. Thank you for being you!

5 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I’m thankful for my family and friends, and my critters, my home, my health, and the privilege of living in a country where we are free. I’m also thankful for having found the MakeICT community. I hope to learn, to help, and perhaps to do a little one-on-one teaching once I get to know more about the space.

4 Likes