Happy Friday!

Greetings, I’m Andrea

I’m looking forward to getting to know the community, and let some of the ideas in my head come out.

Who can I donate three spools of PLA filament to? I had it when my printrbot was up and running, but it’s taking up space.

-ALR

2 Likes

Welcome !
Right now we do not currently have a fab lab lead that would be who would process donations for that area, however we have many makers pitching in and helping in that area,
If you would like you could leave the PLA by the rest of the filament stock with a note on it and someone can check it out and add it to the stock…

But whats wrong with your printrbot ?? I have tons of spare printer parts if you had interest in fixing your printer.

1 Like

It started with what may have been a pcb fault of some type, it’s a very early model (Simple 2014 I thnk). I’d be happy to bring it in if anyone wants to adopt it. I’ve got too many hobbies again =)

-ALR

Sure I’ll adopt it and see if I can fix it up.

Too many hobbies … no such thing thou. twitch

2 Likes

Sounds good! I’ll bring it when I go for my orientation, probably on the next MakerMonday. I kinda wish it was this coming Monday. I’ve got a two day work week next week =)

-ALR

Sounds great I will be there. I am the Metal shop lead so look for the big bearded goofy guy hanging around in there.

2 Likes