Halloween Party!

This Sunday is party time! Join us under the gazebo and in room four for music, cornhole, a pumpkin carving contest, pot luck, and candy! Dress up in costume, or not.

And beforehand…we’re having another cleaning day from noon to 4pm. Grab a mop and go to town, or ask us to assign you a task. We’ll also need help with decorations and getting setup for the party.

7 Likes

Get in the spirit and be a part of the Halloween Team! Party notes, ideas, and todos (followed by party and costume photos) will be posted on the Wiki at Halloween Party 2023 - MakeICT Wiki

5 Likes

And if you’re very proud of your costume, please come back on Monday for Fifth Monday’s costume contest! The signup link for that is here: MakeICT Cosplay Fashion Show Contest Signup

6 Likes

Thank you @rustin.atkeisson for making this a banner. Posters will go up at MakeICT today.

Anyone have a favorite pot luck dish they plan to bring?

4 Likes

I have a weakness for Turkey Pinwheels… think I’ll make those!

3 Likes

I am thinking about these

4 Likes

Thank you @ladeana and @ElectricGeckos for being awesome tour guides for my family who came by for the Halloween Party. We had an awesome time and I appreciate the fact that they were there to guide them around. My parents thought it was just the coolest thing to see exist! And my daughter loved the activities she could try. :orange_heart:

5 Likes

A big thank you to all the voluteers that made it possible. Well done one and all.

2 Likes