Glass Cutter

Is there a glass cutter available at MakeICT?

1 Like

I can’t remember if there are any in the stained glass supplies or not. If they are there, the cart is in Classroom 1 in the North West corner of the room.

4 Likes

Visual Arts has the cart. It may have gotten shifted but the cart is there.

2 Likes

I don’t think we have one for makeict use but Saga does stained glass so ask her, she would be the most likely one to know about glass cutting

2 Likes

We MIGHT have one in the tools in electronics. I think I remember being surprised at seeing one. There used to be a bottle cutter in there too but I haven’t seen it in a while. If we don’t have one then perhaps we should acquire a few. They are pretty handy.

···

On Sun, Feb 12, 2023, 09:12 michelle lefavor via MakeICT Forum <noreply@talk.makeict.org> wrote:

| michelle MakeICT Member
February 12 |

• | - |

I don’t think we have one for makeict use but Saga does stained glass so ask her, she would be the most likely one to know about glass cutting

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

4 Likes

Thanks for all of the responses! Bottle cutting in particular is what I was thinking about, so I’ll be on the lookout. Also I really want to be more involved in the visual arts department just fyi!

2 Likes

Last I knew it was on the shelves under the wall warts

···

On Sun, Feb 12, 2023, 09:40 Katelynn Sanders via MakeICT Forum <noreply@talk.makeict.org> wrote:

| Katelynn
February 12 |

• | - |

Thanks for all of the responses! Bottle cutting in particular is what I was thinking about, so I’ll be on the lookout. Also I really want to be more involved in the visual arts department just fyi!

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

2 Likes

Just a reminder. MakeICT does have glass cutting equipment.

4 Likes