Garden Tour this past weekend

Between the Renfest this weekend and the Garden Tour. I expect a full house tonight of potential members. For those who were unaware, Sedgwick County Extension Office had a garden tour on Saturday. MakeICT garden was on that tour. I think it was really positive and good for @squarenuts and @SeanSandefur. The time it took to get the other gardens off the ground and moving forward was quite some time, we’ve come along way in less than 6 months, they were really impressed with our space. I want to say thank you to all the garden committee members and anyone who has helped in the garden, what’s been created is truly amazing. I went along and took pictures of the other gardens and was on a fact finding mission for Arts Partners, this year’s Gen STEAM project will be Access to Food. Mead Middle School will be one of the locations.

Uptown

Hilltop

Southeast High

5 Likes

Thanks for sending these photos! I’ll be there tonight around 5pm and plan on working on cleaning out some beds and harvesting tomatoes. I’ll need to leave by 7:30 or so for a prior engagement.

3 Likes