Garden Cleanup - Decorations

Gardeners,

We were working on cleaning up the garden yesterday, 03/03/24 to be specific, and we found a couple decorations laying in the raised beds. If you are interested in reusing or taking your decorations home, let us know!

Additionally, a few trellises are still in the beds as well. (They are very cool btw)

Sincerely,
Piper Thomas

6 Likes

I would totally be interested in the spider web or all of them if no one else is interested. I am new to the organization & am coming to the Monday event

2 Likes

I’m sorry, Christine, but the garden isn’t trying to getvrid of any of these, just to be respectful of the original makers who left these items on the off-chance that it was done unintentionally.
Also, by ourvrules we would not be able to give items away without putting them up for auction to the membersip first.
Sorry!
Hope you enjoy this Maker Monday!!!

3 Likes

I’m hoping on using the kokopelli and the spider web again this year, and am planning a few improvements. Haven’t been around much due to other chores but would very much like to retain these 2 plots. Who is the garden lead or contact?
Larry Smith / cartdoc2@gmail.

3 Likes

The garden lead is still being officially decided, but it will most likely be Aaron Rivers

1 Like

Larry, glad you posted and came by today! We’ll be in touch about bed rentals soon!

2 Likes

Thanks a bunch. I saw Aaron today and excited for the new season. I’ve got some ideas for new rebar pieces, hope all enjoy.

···

On Sun, Mar 10, 2024, 6:02 PM Piper Thomas via MakeICT Forum <noreply@talk.makeict.org> wrote:

| ThePiedPiper42
March 10 |

• | - |

The garden lead is still being officially decided, but it will most likely be Aaron Rivers

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

4 Likes