Gameboy macro builds

I threw a couple nintendo ds/ gameboy macro builds in the electronics display case. There is a full description in the display, but they are a great (very cheap) introduction to console modification. If anyone is interested, let me know, I can walk you through a build. Mainly working with very small screws, taking out screens, shell modification and a tiny bit of soldering. If there is a bunch of interest, i could teach a class for $15 (total including materials) where everyone leaves with a working gameboy macro (which plays gameboy advance games and programmed r4 cards).(18+).

7 Likes

@Tobias778 here’s your answer

1 Like

I know it says 18+ but i am 14 and was wondering if i could take the class (i have basic knowledge of computers and have been wanting to get into console modding)

3 Likes

We got it figured out.

2 Likes

When do you want to do the class? I have weekend and evening availability. Ill post it and see if there is any other people interested. Should take 90 minutes to 2 hours and ill make the same provision that younger people can come, but they must come with an adult member.

3 Likes

Any weekend in December works or Winter Break December 21st-Jan 4th

1 Like

Im teaching a laser cutter class on the 17th. Could we do it after that, maybe 12:30 on the 17th? If that works ill post the class for everyone and if it’s just Tobias, that is fine.

2 Likes

Sounds like a plan

1 Like

Did you want a class on the calendar?

1 Like

It is on the calendar, called game boy macro

3 Likes

@Ben.rogers the DS is included in the $15 for the class? That seems like a pretty good deal.

1 Like

Yep, bought a large lot from Japan so I can pass on my savings😁

6 Likes