Game Night

Tonight is board game night at MakeICT.

At the last board game night I had 4 new people who weren’t members join me to play board games.

Come on folks, let’s have some fun!

5 Likes

I wish I could make it. I’m helping my grandparents move tonight. I’ve been wanting to bring wits and wagers https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/20100/wits-wagers

It’s trivia, but almost entirely impossible to just know the answer. You rely more on what you know, both about aspects of the question and about the people you are playing with.

Questions are things like how long is one of the statue of liberty’s arms? Or what is the world record speed for climbing the stairs to the top of the empire state building?

2 Likes

is that tonight tonight? like tonight?

Yep it is always 3rd Friday of the Month. (Generally the day after the board meeting… so it is my reward for going to board meeting)

I’ve got a fun new game that I might bring, or I might not, you’ll just have to see…

1 Like

oooh… ahhhhh…

Rachel and I will be there.

Change of plans. Tiffany and I will be there… at what time?

1 Like

Starts at 7

But we have people join late all the time :slight_smile:

C’mon…going to a board meeting is its own reward.

We’re coming running late

Sorry I had to clean my pit of a house for my family to stay here tomorrow! But I LOVE game night and one of these months I will return!

You missed a fun one. We had tons of people (including the same folks from last game night…who are just fun) as well as a bunch of our regulars and a few new folks from the space.
It was just all good. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

It was a lot of fun. What was that game called?

1 Like
1 Like

Love this game! We’ve tried game night a few times and it was dead each time. We will try again next month!

This time we were in Denver for the Great American Beer Festival.

Game night tonight! Who’s planning to be there? I can help spread the word.

Rachel and I will be there.

I will be teaching a class, Tobias might want to play