Game Night Restart

I am interested in restarting Game Night. What days would be good for you folks that want to join me? (Tip: I can’t make it Monday or Wednesday night, so, if you choose one of those, I will make you in charge. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I would like a game night as well, but Wednesdays and Fridays are out for me :pensive:

3 Likes

Game night sounds great!

1 Like

The old game nights were the First Friday and 3rd Saturday if I remember correctly, but I’m not finding them on the old calendar and I went back to April of 2019.

That’s what I remember. I’d love to start them back up!

1 Like

I’m definitely interested as well.

1 Like

Game night is the best night.

1 Like

Ok. I will set us up one for 1st Friday and 3rd Saturday and if that works out, we will get a recurring appointment.

1 Like

Ok. So our first Game Night is short notice… on Saturday June 19th and the next is on Friday, July 2nd.

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

How was game night?

It was just Christian and me… but we had fun… a game of battleship… and he sunk all my darn ships. Then Carcassonne where I slipped in a win. Then we fiddled around with Turing tumbler…

2 Likes

Game night again tonight

Tomorrow night?

1 Like

Ooops I am a day early…lol

1 Like

Had a lot of fun last night playing ‘Kill Doctor Lucky’ and ‘Spirit Island’. Game nights are currently happening on the first Friday and third Saturday each month. Feel free to join if you are interested. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The next game night is tomorrow at 7:00pm. I did confirm that the room has functional AC, so I’ll try to get there early to get it cooled down.

1 Like