Game night question

Was wondering what age group usually attends?

Was wanting to get a game started
Cards Aginst Humanity.

Lots of fun but not kid appropriate!

Is this even something the group might be interested in?

4 Likes

The bulk of the people I have seen are in their 20s - 30s.

1 Like

Apples to Apples is way better. Cards Against Humanity just makes it too easy to be dirty for lazy edgelords. Apples to Apples, ironic as it may be, has less low hanging fruit.

:wink:

5 Likes

Kind of what the game is about it is a mini social experiment to take people to the edge of thier relative comfort zone as to push the boundaries of what Is socially appropriate vs. acceptable while having a great time doing it to the extent of how people react to the zingers!

2 Likes

I just enjoy playing it!

2 Likes

I know I’m giving you grief. Cards Against Humanity is fun and while I honestly believe Apples To Apples presents fuller and more challenging gameplay with just as much potential for social experimentation, I don’t begrudge CAH or the playing of it. Certainly seen more expansion packs for it!

4 Likes

Im usually bored with cards against humanity after an hour or so. The most fun I’ve ever had with it was more from the diverse group I played with than anything else. And I’m not kidding it was hilarious. I kid you not there was in attendance a young super skinny marine, a Russian mail order bride, a very bold husband and wife, a gay guy, an older hippie type guy, a Spanish immigrant, and a “proper mannered” old guy, amongst others. It. Was. Absolutely. Hilarious. It’s not usually that funny though. Oh… and god save us.

5 Likes

Most of the time, the folks that show up are old enough that we can play “adult” games if we want. Ages range 20s-60s for sure. :slight_smile:

1 Like