Fundraising Committee Meetings

Hello,
I’d love to get involved in the Fundraising Committee here at MakeICT, but haven’t seen a meeting on the calendar in a while, the wiki mentions @kthutch as the chair, is that still the case? :slight_smile: What would be the best way to get involved?

1 Like

Committee leads haven’t been appointed in 2 years. Many of the Committees fell apart during Covid. If you would like to propose a date and time to get started again I can put it on the calendar. I was on the Committee but am no longer receiving the emails. I’d be happy to join you, fill you in, and help when I can.

1 Like

Thank you for the insight!
Just looking through the calendar, next Friday the 9th would be a great date for me, as well as give me some time to get things put together.

1 Like

What time? I do event and social media post scheduling on Tuesdays between 10-12 while I’m in my Residency at Botanica through the end of the Month. Then I’ll go back to Monday 10-12. @ladeana and I have planned to start meeting on Friday at 1 to work on issues we’ve been wanting to work on.

7PM would be great with me, but totally down to move that date/time around!!

1 Like

I’ve had a headache all day . I put a video option on the meeting and will join that way I don’t think I can handle the heat at the space.

1 Like