Front desk plants

Just FYI, please don’t water the plants at the front desk. I’ve checked/watered this week. (They don’t like too much water.) Thank you! :blush:

7 Likes

The plants look wonderful

4 Likes

Just fyi, I checked and watered them and the air plants before I left town. Please don’t water. Thanks!

3 Likes

If you’re interested in more indoor plants let me know. I’m always making starts and letting them grow
Started with 2 house plant, now I have 2 small trees and about a dozen others

2 Likes

do we need more sneaky ceramics classes like “make a flower pot and leave it at the makerspace a plant will magically appear”?

3 Likes

Maybe…I like the thought of a magical plant fairy filling pots with plants

2 Likes

Brownie actually.

They don’t look like the two from Willow, they are more like the borrowers.

Sometimes they don’t always return things in the same place, but they love plants

2 Likes

@michelle Same! I have…thinks…a few dozen. :sweat_smile:

@kim I love that idea! I would be delighted to provide surprise plants.

Just had an idea: I would love to teach a build-your-own-closed-terrarium class. I have all of the mats for it!

And some plant memes, just because:

2 Likes

Every once in a while, Crowley picks a plant that is not growing too well and carries it around the flat to the other plants, telling them “‘Say goodbye to your friend. He just couldn’t cut it…’”. He then takes the plant out of the flat, and brings home “a large, empty flower pot” which he “leave[s] somewhere conspicuously around the flat”. Because of this, his plants are “the most luxurious, verdant, and beautiful in London”, but “also the most terrified”.

3 Likes

GOOD OMENS. :heart_eyes:

1 Like