Free scraps

I’ve recently found out that moving cross country and I need to get rid of some stuff I’ve been holding on to. I have a bag that’s filled with large sewing scraps: several remnants from hemming curtains (was going to turn them into valences) large pieces of poly batting, a pillow form, and some other fabric scraps. Is there any interest in this? I know the textiles room is already full of fabric donations… I’m just asking before I throw them away. (I also have a partially finished 2t sweater if anyone wants to finish it, haha.)

1 Like

So if someone wanted to make a quilted pillow, you got them

I’ll take them I can distribute them to others to keep from going in the land fill.

1 Like

I have a project that could use the batting… wil take that off your hands

1 Like

I’ll bring the bag of scraps and such in today. They’ll be in an oversized sears bag.

1 Like

Great!
I am planning on being in on Sunday and will do my part to give items a new use and home.

1 Like

I forgot to mention, one thing I added was a dress that’s 90% finished. I think the only things left to do are to bind the neckline and press it. I think it’s a US 10 of this pattern, if anyone wants to finish it off. Ansa butterfly sleeve dress & top sewing pattern
There’s a large scrap of the same fabric in the bag, it’s a sheer poly with a gardening type print on it.

I also left some fiskars rotary cutters if anyone wants them. Needs a new blade.

1 Like

Goodness. I hope the move is a wonderful adventure for you. Take care of yourself.

1 Like

I also have 2 trash bags full of bean bag filling, I can bring those today if anyone wants them.