Four LCD projectors for donations if needed

@IT @ladeana @rustin.atkeisson

Hey y’all,

I bought four LCD projectors at a high school surplus auction. I only needed one and it didn’t work for what I wanted. All are NEC brand with VGA monitor connections and the red/white/yellow composite connections.

Three work fine, power on and have a good picture. NEC VT480 and 2xVT470

The fourth is NEC NP310. When we tested it, it powers on but the status light blinks red four times, indicating a fan issue. From what I’ve read, this could need cleaning or a complete replacement. I don’t have the time to fix it, which is why I’m selling it.

Do you think Make ICT could use them and if so what’s the right way to donate?

4 Likes

Also I have VGA cables and power cables for all of them I think, but no remotes.

3 Likes

Talk to the education lead to donate. I would want to have Christian and James see what they think…

···

On Wed, Aug 23, 2023 at 5:54 PM Laura Patterson via MakeICT Forum <noreply@talk.makeict.org> wrote:

| LauraP MakeICT Member
August 23 |

• | - |

@IT @ladeana @rustin.atkeisson

Hey y’all,

I bought four LCD projectors at a high school surplus auction. I only needed one and it didn’t work for what I wanted. All are NEC brand with VGA monitor connections and the red/white/yellow composite connections.

Three work fine, power on and have a good picture. NEC VT480 and 2xVT470

The fourth is NEC NP310. When we tested it, it powers on but the status light blinks red four times, indicating a fan issue. From what I’ve read, this could need cleaning or a complete replacement. I don’t have the time to fix it, which is why I’m selling it.

Do you think Make ICT could use them and if so what’s the right way to donate?

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

1 Like

Who is that? I thought Education was under classroom management. Has there been a change?

Sorry @ladeana - I thought it would fall under classrooms too.

1 Like

@education doesn’t pop anything up for me…

Ha… I was making a funny… it’s classroom mgmt.

···

On Wed, Aug 23, 2023 at 6:15 PM Malissa Long via MakeICT Forum <noreply@talk.makeict.org> wrote:

| Malissa Communications Committee Member
August 23 |

• | - |

ladeana:

education lead

Who is that? I thought Education was under classroom management. Has there been a change?

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

2 Likes

Woops okay!

@Classroom_Management

shout out to y’all too!

2 Likes

Perhaps @Textiles as well? I originally purchased these to project larger garment patterns onto my cutting table. My ceiling just wasn’t tall enough.

The have been claimed.

3 Likes