Final March Open House Information

@ernie.kind wants to do just that

Next Open House
Facebook Cover

Instagram

First I like the advertising approach that capitalizes on the existing Image and changing the Date.
Note: We should add the date time and address to and of the Vendor Spotlight advertising we do. When those get shared, they become disconnected from the event information.

Second, I am encouraged by the comments about presenting Member Made Makings during the next Open house. We had 13 tables last Saturday. The idea of 30 tables being occupied 2 months later is a great thing.

For those that have commented and presented various approaches to adding places that Work can be displayed without being for sale; Great Thoughts! The events team needs your help in planning and then executing during May.

More hands help, and we all know that; we should keep in mind that more brains make better decisions.

Thanks for volunteering to help Events improve the June event.

John

@Melissa You might consider this advertising venue as well in the future.

Wichita on the Cheap carolyn@wichitaonthecheap.com

1 Like

Iā€™m a bit concerned about our inability to control the weather and temperature and provide shade. Certainly we have someone at the makerspace who is capable of creating a weather control machine?! Short of thatā€¦ Iā€™m thinking that if we hosted this last event in a single classroom, wouldnā€™t we be able to host 3-4 times that amount using all the classroom space we have available?

Iā€™ve posted on some public calendars which lead to lots of Spam in my Communication inbox. We donā€™t ask for where people heard about us so we can focus on what makes us successful. We also donā€™t capture or have access to information about our website traffic. Currently Iā€™m the one doing most of the Social promotion Facebook, Instagram, and Google My Business that takes 5-10 hours a week. If you look at our Facebook from the last few months you can tell I had other things going on in my life. We need more help, if weā€™re going to put things in other places, personally I would rather focus on getting our website more robust and up to date. Someone has stepped up for that but itā€™s going to take some others to help as well. Communications meets online the 4th Wednesday of the month 8:30-9 currently because Iā€™m in class right now from 5:30-8:30

The weather machine was shut down because it was interfering with the HAARP system. Which is fine because it was causing Mandela effects from pulling loose energy from the future through a wormhole to power it.

The wormhole has been confiscated as well for fusion experiments. This is why we canā€™t have nice things.

1 Like

I can talk to the IT committee about the possibility of a us having a URL shortener that would track link clicks. As a side benefit, short URLs also allow for smaller QR codes.

1 Like

We really need Google Analytics so we can get a Google Ad grant having $10,000 in advertising would not be a bad thing.

Iā€™ll add that to the list.

1 Like