Fifth Monday Show & Tell

We’re having a Show & Tell for Fifth Monday, July 31st, 7-8:30pm! Come to room 4 and bring any project you made or are currently working on and tell us all about it. Or, display your project in the Showroom and let it speak for itself. If you don’t have anything to share, come along anyway, mingle with other makers, enjoy some snacks, and be inspired!

@lichandlibertine @RFisher and @doug.wilson will be our featured makers for the night.

Committee chairs, this might be a good opportunity to meet people and recruit members for your committees.

If anyone would like to help with setup or cleaning before and after the event, let us know. We have a planning meeting next Friday, July 21st at 6pm for anyone who wants to be involved.

12 Likes

I can help with setup and cleanup

4 Likes

Reminder: We have this on the 31st and a meeting to finalize planning of the event this Friday at 7pm.

3 Likes

If anyone is looking to get more involved with MakeICT, especially new members, this is a great opportunity to do that. Everyone is welcome!

Bring any questions you have about the event to the meeting on Friday, or ask here. Also, we’d love to hear your ideas!

We’re still looking for an MC to announce our featured makers and keep the show and tell rolling.

We’d also appreciate any help with setup and cleaning before and after the event. I’d like to do a big clean the day before the event, on Sunday, July 30th.

3 Likes

Reminder for the Fifth Monday Show & Tell planning meeting tomorrow (Friday, 7/21) at 6pm. Come join us and help us make this event fun!

Anyone planning to bring anything to share on Fifth Monday? Give us a sneak peek of your creations here…

5 Likes

Sneak peek first 6 rows of quilt.

5 Likes

Id like to display my last 2 projects. Ill try posting a picture here.

7 Likes

And the second…more difficult one. The two images are similar but the work to produce each was night and day different.

7 Likes

These are so awesome!

1 Like

Those are so awesome, Serena!! Are you bringing them to Show & Tell?

2 Likes

Id like to display them on 5th Monday but im not bringing them tonight, if thats ok?

3 Likes

Yep!

2 Likes

Very very talented! Those look wonderful!

3 Likes

Bumping for visibility

3 Likes

The room looks ready

2 Likes

How did it go? Other spaces do this on Facebook Live. I’d be happy to set that up in the future.

6 Likes

Update coming right up…

3 Likes