Featured Monthly Maker

Anyone interested in being featured in the MakeICT blog or would like to nominate someone to be featured as our Monthly Maker? The blog would just be a short bio introducing you or your nominee and highlighting any past or current projects completed or in progress. I think it would be a great idea to spotlight our members and their achievements. Let me know if you’d like to be featured or know someone who would.

3 Likes

Hey all - Jenni has graciously offered to help out with this part of the newsletter and I am very happy because it’s a frequently requested thing and I love showing Wichita what we do. I realize a lot of us don’t like bragging on ourselves or getting a photo taken, but it’s a chance to let the public see who’s at makeict and what they’re doing, maybe they’ll think you’re so awesome they want to work with people like us or maybe they’ll think “hey there’s someone like me making really cool things I should jump in to.” So if you could be profiled, it’s for the good of your makerspace, truly!

Previous featured people are here… I probably write too much, future spotlights could be shorter, it’s just once you start talking to makers they are so darn cool:

http://makeict.org/category/featured-makers/

Rustin fo’ sho’.

4 Likes

I nominate Lisa Racunas.

3 Likes