FabLab-ulous collaboration with Woodshop

Well, who doesn’t like fancy doors?
If it’s something you’d really like to do then I’m certainly not going to turn them down as long as they have decent sized windows.

3 Likes

Is this where you wanted the Bosch employee to speak up? **cough cough, is this thing on?**:rofl:

As a Bosch employee, I’d say have at it! I think they look awesome! Besides, I don’t work for the power tools or consumer goods division so it doesn’t affect me in the least (as is evident by our hodge podge of power tools in the garage).

Sometimes aftermarket makes more sense then German precision engineering and everything in metric. Glad Brad and the fablab folks could help!

Now to Google other homegrown power tool accessories that I didn’t think I needed…

Im interested but may be moving or travelling more. I did the intro to 3D prunting a year ago and have only bern in to watch since then.

Im open to helping or again, just coming in to watch and learn.

1 Like

I’ll be putting another 3D Printing Basics class on the calendar soon - was thinking the evening of 12/3. Feel free to sit through the class again for free if you’d like a refresher and some practice.

4 Likes

Ok. 6ish?