Event notice: Spring 2022 Open House and Maker Display (2022 Mar 26 - 10:00 AM)

Time: Mar 26 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Instructor: John Nicholas for Classroom Management
Register: https://www.google.com/calendar/event?eid=ZGhsaTZkdGh0Zjk3ZXZvM2thN2FrNmI0MGMgbWFrZWljdC5vcmdfdnFkbW9wdXFjYjFtajFvajVpNWswdGgyZjBAZw

A Spring Open House will be held Saturday March 26, 2022 from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM

The Open House will allow our MakerSpace to showcase itself for the Public. This is the first larger Open Event since we moved into our new home. Membership will have an opportunity to show off the space to many that might not initially come out for a Maker Monday.

There will be tables available for Maker Members to display their passions. Members may choose just to display items, or to display and sell items.

Announcements regarding details will begin February 10. Links to that info will appear below.

Sign Ups for a class are not needed to attend this event. It is an open house. All members are invited to participate. NOTE: The hours for reserving the classrooms provide time before and after for space set up and packing up, as well as clean up.

1 Like

Will there be tables for this in one room or are there gonna be tables set up in the room with related hobby?

1 Like

I’m interested

I plan on being there to help out where I can.

Is additional help needed on this event?

We shouldn’t change the public to come.

2 Likes

I thought it was a charge to set up a table. There should be additional critera to opperste a booth. The idea is that woodturners (who have their meetings at MakeICT) would be able to peddle their goods. Certainly there is some descriptor that can specify what non-member paties can participate as vendors.

That information will be forthcoming. We had to hammer out some differences of opinion. We hope to have that information ready by tomorrow.