Embroidery Auth

Does someone have time to authorize me on the embroidery machine in the next couple weeks? @RFisher

3 Likes

Ive never used embroidery. @ddunlap are you able to help?

1 Like

Sorry, I don’t know the software with that machine.

2 Likes

You might ask @steveo He just went through the process with me.

4 Likes

Thanks gemma. @SteveO can you help?

2 Likes

Did this one tonight!

5 Likes

Very nice!

2 Likes

That’s so cool!!!

2 Likes

And another one! Think my new MakeICT challenge is to make a TIE fighter in every area…

8 Likes

Can you show me how to use the embroidery machine, so I can make one!!!

···

On Sat, Jul 29, 2023 at 9:31 PM Gemma Blackburn via MakeICT Forum <noreply@talk.makeict.org> wrote:

| gemma MakeICT Member
July 30 |

• | - |

And another one! Think my new MakeICT challenge is to make a TIE fighter in every area…

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

1 Like

I’m still fumbling through the process myself, but we could figure it out. Let me know what times work for you.

2 Likes

I’m available before the show and tell on Monday or Wednesday after 5:30.

···

On Sat, Jul 29, 2023 at 10:03 PM Gemma Blackburn via MakeICT Forum <noreply@talk.makeict.org> wrote:

| gemma MakeICT Member
July 30 |

• | - |

I’m still fumbling through the process myself, but we could figure it out. Let me know what times work for you.

2 Likes

Wednesday at 6pm?

2 Likes

Sounds good to me! Thank you so much!

···

On Sat, Jul 29, 2023 at 10:15 PM Gemma Blackburn via MakeICT Forum <noreply@talk.makeict.org> wrote:

| gemma MakeICT Member
July 30 |

• | - |

Wednesday at 6pm?

3 Likes

Thanks @gemma, I have been a bit laxed checking the forum recently. If anyone does want to learn the embroidery machine, feel free to reach out and I will be happy to sit down with you. Depending on your sewing experience, it takes around 20 - 60 minutes to step through it.

6 Likes

Can you meet us on Wednesday at 6pm?

···

On Sun, Jul 30, 2023 at 11:05 AM Steve Owens via MakeICT Forum <noreply@talk.makeict.org> wrote:

| SteveO
July 30 |

• | - |

Thanks @gemma, I have been a bit laxed checking the forum recently. If anyone does want to learn the embroidery machine, feel free to reach out and I will be happy to sit down with you. Depending on your sewing experience, it takes around 20 - 60 minutes to step through it.

2 Likes

Yep, I think it will be the three of us. Steve can show you the process while I document it for the wiki.

5 Likes

Wonderful! I appreciate both of you!

···

On Sun, Jul 30, 2023 at 1:36 PM Gemma Blackburn via MakeICT Forum <noreply@talk.makeict.org> wrote:

| gemma MakeICT Member
July 30 |

• | - |

Yep, I think it will be the three of us. Steve can show you the process while I document it for the wiki.

2 Likes

Yes I plan on being there Wednesday if nothing comes up. @NicoleR do you have a file to print? If not, I have a lot of samples you can pick from.

2 Likes

I would like to do a sample file for Wednesday. I have some ideas for my wedding and want to see it in action before I make up my mind.

···

On Mon, Jul 31, 2023 at 3:24 PM Steve Owens via MakeICT Forum <noreply@talk.makeict.org> wrote:

| SteveO
July 31 |

• | - |

Yes I plan on being there Wednesday if nothing comes up. @NicoleR do you have a file to print? If not, I have a lot of samples you can pick from.

3 Likes