Donation of 100+ collectors plates

I have received a 100 plus native american collectors’ plates. I am needing help assessing their value and posting them on eBay or other site to capture maximum $$. This could be a team effort. Even at a very low $10 per plate that is 1k in our pocket. I did a quick internet search and saw one listing of a single plate at $85. Wouldnt that be
wonderful!! If you and/or a friend are willing to help with this building fund project, I would LOVE to hear from you!!!

3 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

I will have some free time starting next Friday and would be happy to help you them. Just let me know.

2 Likes

The fundraising committee has a meeting on Thursday. I want to run a couple of things by them. I could be available to meet just about any day after 5:30 pm. I’d like to meet ASAP.

1 Like

I checked this one on ebay - they list it from $14.99 starting bid to $25.00. Issue price was $27.00 if that helps.

Yes, that helps. Thank you! I’m wanting to discuss the best way to auction things on eBay and have the funds go to makeict with the fund raising committee.
I do not have experience selling on ebay so If you do that would be super helpful.
One of the first things we’ll need to do is inventory what we have and decide if we want to sell them in sets(if we have complete sets) or individually. 2. Start to build descriptions and pictures to post.
Input is appreciated.

I’d be happy to help with this.

1 Like

I think some type of auction access for these plates would be great. Dipping our feet into that one, might show us a way to assist in selling the stuff we make. (or find out we don’t want to do that)

2 Likes

One task we will be taking on before we hold any sale is going through all of our donations and determining the best way to sell them, especially for big ticket items. It will, of course, depend on a lot of factors, including:

• Estimate of selling price dependent on venue
  • Can we accommodate non-local buyers
  • Cost of selling it (auction fees, etc.)
  • Time investment (listing, describing, packing, shipping, etc.)

So the question becomes, “what’s the best way to sell it?”
And the answer? “It depends.”

1 Like