Donate to buying a second laser

How do I go about it?

You can email fablab@makeict.org or there’s a blue metal box across from the laser you can drop it in or you can add it when you pay your membership.

Okay, thanks for the reply

If PayPal is an option, there’s a shiny new “Donate to the Laser Fund” button available right here! This goes directly towards buying a second laser.

David

Ahh! That’s just what I was looking for! Thanks!

Tom how’s our fundraising going? In the newsletter you said we had $1400 to go, I haven’t seen the wall chart lately.

I think I got us another $25 or so today, I’ve been making deals with my facebook friends to cut out big shapes for them, it’s been exciting, I just sent them the donate page link!

We are about 80% for pledges and 15/20% donations received by my accounting. I have requested David (our treasure) for the amount he has collected so far. I think he said he would try to have an update this week after some book keeping things are converted to new software.

After I get the update from David I will follow up with donors to collect the pledges and then we can place the order.

1 Like

Sorry for the delay for an update. We did exceeded our goal of $2000 by about $200.

I am going to start a new thread for the progress on the laser

Tom

1 Like