Dinosaur Lounger

I bet someone could build something like this. Could you use foam like you did with the fire truck wheelchair for the body? It doesn’t have to be a swing, a cool kids bed could be made. Hope it inspires

9 Likes

On it.

6 Likes

Well, I’ll make one, and it will be awesome… but doubtful ready until the spring Renfest
… and of couse it will be a dragon rather than a dinosaur

5 Likes

Here is another design. I hope this gets someone inspired too. I can see someone doing something like this to a van or suv “LOL” Making a version of The Munsters vehicle.

7 Likes

I saw these a couple weeks ago. If someone does make them, I would love to see!! I will pay a million billion dollars to have the space for this in our house!!! :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Laura P I know! Right! A few years back makeict participated in the Magic Wheelchair. The guys who built the fire truck did “AMAZING” work. They used foam board sheets. I “KNOW” something like this could be built. Imagine if the skull eyes were hooked up to orange LED’s

3 Likes

I’m starting the addition in 3 weeks.

3 Likes

Gah!! I love that idea too!! I’ve seen the firetruck and agree it’s amazing! Let’s do it!! :purple_heart:

2 Likes

I guess I need to start asking for donations now. :rofl:

2 Likes

Obviously we need these too, right?

6 Likes

I can see a makeict Dino camp night with these things LOL I kind of want one

4 Likes

I don’t know why but looking at those dino chairs, and it made me think about an Audrey II chair. Tried some googling but don’t think anyone has ever made one before.

1 Like

Can we camp at the makerspace?

3 Likes

This is a good question, I’ll float it at Breakfast with the Board.

1 Like

The standing rules, in the building access policy, state no sleeping/living on the property……

3 Likes