Customize MakeICT-Possible new special committee

I would like to be part of the committee. I don’t have a very regular schedule, though, so it’s probably best if other people come up with a day for the meetings.

1 Like

I completely disagree. I think the handprints were terrible. I’d prefer art that isn’t directly on the walls so that it can be moved/removed freely. I think it would be a bit awkward if someone paints a nice mural and then we need to use that wall for something else. Or we end up with Bob Ross watching our every move again…

2 Likes

Those hand prints gave me Blair witch vibes so I’m not sad they are gone. However, we have a ton of wall space that is just solid areas of cinder block wall that I doubt will be used to hang displays so I don’t see there being an issue with having to paint over murals in the future. Plus if the murals are simple designs, then painting over them or modifying them later on isn’t an issues. I don’t see us hanging enough displays or shelving to take up all the empty space.

1 Like

I am interested in this committee. Any evening except Wed is usually good for me.

I would be interested in joining the committee as well. I am available anytime except M-F before 10 am and from 1-5pm.

I am really interested in what ideas you all come up with, but I don’t have the bandwidth to be on the committee.

So be verbose in forum postings so we all can cheer you on!

1 Like

I would be interested in joining.