Couch donation for makeict lobby

Hey woodshop gurus. Omar and I have had an incredible time being members of makeict but we are moving to New York chasing our next opportunities. We have a gray couch that is really nice with great tufted upholstery that’s in good clean shape that we would love to donate to the lobby as nice seating. but the legs have collapsed and it needs some help to get it back into working stable order. If anyone would have time to dedicate to this restoration project, please let me know and we’ll transport the couch to the space. We have a pickup truck today and tomorrow.

@Christian would be the one in charge of accepting donations to the lobby, but we had a bad experience with a big fluffy tufted couch previously. In a public space like ours we need furniture that wipes off easily, and we don’t want couches big enough to lend themselves to being slept on.

@christan would you like to check out the couch? It is not big enough to sleep on. I’m 5 ft 5 and cannot comfortably lay on it- it would be a good spot for visitors to sit while waiting on a class or tour to start. It is not big or fluffy- it’s modern and minimalist and relatively easy to clean with a wet towel. We paid quite a lot for it and hauled it with us from San Francisco from Scandinavian Design. I’ll attach images for your consideration. The couch is scheduled for trash pick up tomorrow on our curb if nobody claims it - but I think it has a lot of love left to give and could be a welcoming addition to the lobby space if someone agrees to give it new legs. We just don’t have time to repair it before the move. Please let us know if interested so we can cancel trash pick up if needed. If you don’t think it will work, please let us know that as well. Thanks! @doug.wilson care to breathe new life into the legs of this couch in the woodshop? Know anyone who might want to restore and keep it?
@kim