Clutter Removal

There is a growing pile of leftover lumber and halfway assembled projects taking up space in the woodshop. Tomorrow evening (Aug5) is a Wooshop clean-up / Hardous materials authorization. Please have your materials removed before that time, or risk having your baby thrown out with the bath water.

Thanks in advance for your attention to keeping our woodshop free of clutter. And thanks to those who make a habit of tagging their projects and removing such projects within 48 hours of use.

Your pal,
Doug

2 Likes

Sorry. I started last weekend but it’s been so hot in the space, even at 2 in the morning, that I didn’t get back to finish up. I’m out of town now. My pieces are labeled but I won’t be back in town until sometime Friday afternoon or evening.

No worries. I saw yours was labeled and we’ll leave it untouched. Thanks for letting me know.

ive tidied up considerably, its all in one spot, there is a box with sawdust in it that jas a couple of rough blanks im trying to dry out on the same bench and a piece of 1/2 plex behind it thats mine as well. ill try and pop by after i get off tonight.

1 Like