Cat pictures 🌟

hi :slight_smile: heres some pictures of my cat jam (short for jams, jellies, and preserves).

My name is nourin. I just joined in august, but ive been putting off writing an introduction hehe. Im 22 and i joined specifically for ceramics, but i also do lots of other types of art! i like painting, linocut prints, and making beaded jewelery. Im interested in sewing, but i havent done much of it yet. You might see me around with my partner Adonis. Hes not a member, but he usually just helps me carry things and keeps me company. Excited to make things! :sparkling_heart:

15 Likes

Awesome! Very cute kitty too.

3 Likes

ARE WE DOING A CAT PICTURES THREAD??

This is Buttercup

Bonus content

12 Likes

:o how cute! what a sweetheart <3

3 Likes

Stan the Man, he was 19 years old in this picture. Taken a year before he died.

10 Likes

This is Hippocampus, half-heartedly trying to catch Rick the gerbil. Rick doesn’t care.

11 Likes

:joy::joy: someone had too much fun during lockdown. :rofl::rofl: thanks for sharing!

This is Gryz learning how to raspberry pi. Or hunting the mouse. Or both. :woman_shrugging:t3:

11 Likes

Baby Girl (in the box, she’s passed away now), and Lily as a kitten.

10 Likes

Houdini- he lived to be 18

12 Likes

This is Rook Princess Blue Elizaboop. As you can see, she studied modeling in Milan from some of the finest cats in fashion. These days she likes to curl up on a good book and express herself through found abstract art using whatever toilet roll she can find.

12 Likes

This is Meow-colm. He’s a city boy trapped in the country.

7 Likes

This is my kind of introduction. Honestly, how have I not thought of this before? Your Jams is beautiful. I love cow cats.

I do not have a cat of my own but, I foster. I mean, just look at these faces.

6 Likes