Carol & Franks Maker Page

Been playing with petg made this to get my laptop power supply off the floor!

Designed it in catia printed on ender 3 pro vertically.
Fit perfectly
No heat issues

5 Likes

Ok i know it has been a while since i posted anything on here that I have made. Truth is I have been really busy with school this is my last semester and its more than half done. I did manage to finish 1 big project i have been really wanting to get done.

3D PRINTED HYDROPONIC TOWER
Few details I use 2 buckets the inside one has four 2inch holes in it and holds lid and hardware like the 400gph pump.
This is handy because when you need to change solution you make another bucket of solution and just lift the whole inside bucket up and set it in new bucket.
The design was on thingiverse.
I bought timer and pump on amazon
The holes accommodate 2inch baskets.
Each segment took 30hours to print using PETG but it printed flawless with no fails.
I got two 2inch holes in lid incase something goes wrong and slipped 2inch baskets in to keep bugs out!
Once printed I siliconed all segments together for stability.
Got heirloom lettuces growing in here now different variety on each level

13 Likes

I designed this upgrade to hold light bars from scratch. Waiting on 3rd leg to print but it worked first try!

Getting bigger a few did not take but it probably seed quality. Still happy with progress

8 Likes

That’s amazing! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Amazing!

1 Like

I had my driveway redone with new concrete it was long overdue as some spots were only an inch thick.
My friend Adam Church at Parabolic Painting and Remodeling made quick work of it.
I wanted to add a flag post but all the 120$ post on amazon were just aweful reviews showed how 40mph winds snaped the thin metal wall and commercial grade forget it 600$ thats crazy.

I thought DIY TIME! This is a 20ft 2inch post with a 3/16 wall! Painted it black and added a flag kit from amazon.

Not to Shabby
OverAll cost with solar light and 8inch concrete pad cost me 200$

2 Likes

Good job Frank, that’s what i would call “Hell for Stout”

2 Likes

Very nicely done. I do hope it’ll withstand the 60 & 70 mph winds that we see upon occasion here. It looks like it’ll do fine. I’m impressed.

The pole barley moves i was over my neighbors house he had one of those telescopic poles it was bending like crazy very scary

1 Like

Ok this one is a little different that my normal stuff i make but hey why not!
Introducing my first try at Blueberry Honey Mead!

My hydrometer says it has a potential to be 12%ABV.
This is my first time trying it hope it turns out awesome

5 Likes

Down the rabbit hole I go! Lol!

Making Belgian Witbier
Update: Bottled 5 gallons about a week after adding priming sugar and a half ago it made about 48bottles. The carbanation was just right!
Has a dark taste with a light hint of floral undertones from belguim syrup. Came out a lot like the Belgium dubble at WBC! Was pleasantly supprised it went as well as it did being my first beer brew!

1 Like

Lol I can’t unsee it now

2 Likes

Customer request
We put it on a pole to be ground mounted
Trimmed edges and routed smooth

2 Likes

Decided to make a drying rack for wine bottles.
I just learned how to use lofting functions in mastercam and applied the knowledge to onshape this is what i came up with.

And away we go lol

2 Likes

Always amazed on what lasers can do!

4 Likes

3D printed bonsai pot

2 Likes

Laser fun

1 Like

3 Likes

2 Likes