Calling all sewing people

Tonight is our Day of the Thread open sew. We have a grpup project that you can help with if you don’t have anything of your own to work on. We have some canvas bags that need to be sewen together as reusable shopping bags that will be given away at various events. The project starts tonight. Or if that isn’t your thing come by and say hi. We are always happy to meet new friends and get caught up with others. See you there.

5 Likes

I will be a bit late. Slow restaurant service. But I will be there.

1 Like

@Jhuie It was nice to see you this evening. I enjoyed working with you on coming up with ideas for making the reusable bags. I finished the one I was working on and left it with the un-sewn bags, as you said to do. It’s a little rough, but it’s finished. I did take three more pieces of canvas and rope handles home so I could work on them in spare time. Hopefully these next three turn out better than the first one.

4 Likes

That is great. That is why we make “samples” and prototypes. We learn what we lile and don’t. I look forward to seeing what you come up with. It was fun last night. Hope more join us.

2 Likes